- Information we collect on our own behalf.
(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you register for an account. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information. When you use the Acceptrade’s Service or if you visit our websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service-related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by canceling your account.
- Information we collect on behalf of our customers.
(a) Our Service: we collect data on behalf of our customers who use the Acceptrade Service (by embedding our code on their websites) on the behavior of visitors of our customers’ websites or mobile applications. When you visit such websites or mobile applications, we may receive certain information about your behavior including user activity, page content, click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity (in some cases). If you are located in Europe, your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third parties.
(b) Information related to data collected for our customers: Acceptrade collects information under the direction of its customers, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it may process. If you are a client of one of our current customers and would no longer like to be tracked by such a customer, please contact the respective customer directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers.
(c) Access and retention of data controlled by our customers: An individual who is a current or former Acceptrade customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to Acceptrade. An individual who is a client of a current or former Acceptrade customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the respective customer first and then, if no response is obtained or such response is not satisfactory, should contact Acceptrade. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. Acceptrade will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Information we collect on behalf of third parties.
3.1. How We Use Your Information.
3.2. How We Share Your Information.
- a) Personally identifiable information: Acceptrade will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Acceptrade (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Sites or the Acceptrade Service, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites or the Acceptrade Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites or the Acceptrade Service, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
- b) Non-Personally identifiable information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Acceptrade Services and those of our partners. Our partners also have the option to publish the results for their websites on the Acceptrade Service. Such results consist solely of non-personally identifiable information. If you choose to publish such results on the Acceptrade Service or Site (for example, in our results gallery), you understand and agree that this information, along with any personally identifiable information you choose to make available in connection with such results, will be made publicly available. By publishing your results on the Acceptrade Site, you agree that you have obtained all necessary consents to make such information public and that doing so will not violate any laws. If you remove information that you have made public on the Acceptrade Service or Site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Acceptrade Service or Site, or if other users have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
- c) Instances where we are required to share your information: Acceptrade will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Acceptrade, our users, or others.
- d) What happens in the event of a change of control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the Acceptrade Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
3.3. Storage and processing: Your information collected through the Acceptrade Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Acceptrade or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Acceptrade may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Economic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
3.4. How we protect your information: Acceptrade is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Acceptrade or guarantee that your information on the Acceptrade Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log-in credentials) on our registration or contact forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at the Acceptrade website.
- Our retention of your information.
- a) If you have an account with Acceptrade, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- b) If you are a visitor to the Acceptrade Sites, we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
- Children’s privacy: Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Acceptrade does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at the Acceptrade website.